Pattie's Spring Tips
Pattie’s Spring Tips
- Detox: A Spring Tonic using the early greens of spring, may be just the thing you need to get through this month! Use on salads or in smoothies. The early settlers were firm believers in the tonic effects of eating spring greens; they were said to stimulate the digestion, purify the blood, cure scurvy and ague, combat rheumatism, and repel kidney stones after a long cold winter of inactivity.
- Shoe Purge: Take one hour to round up all the shoes you own; line them up. Time to trim the fat! Selectively reduce, keeping only those you really use. Donate the rest to charity.
- Fresh Air: Get outside for a brisk walk, open the windows and let the new season in. Breathe.
- Deep Clean your Skin. Seasonal changes affect our skin and this is a great time of year to schedule a professional treatment. Facials, peels and body scrubs will remove dead skin cells and reveal soft and radiant skin.
- Sleep Cycles: changes to your body’s circadian body clock can occur with shorter nights and daylight saving time. To assist with keeping a healthy body, mind and soul, set and keep sleep times.
~ Pattie O